We are looking forward to the future of the yard and building new relationships.
As time goes on we are going to build some cross country fences, starting with the basics and increasing it as we can.
We are hoping to develop to hold local shows, Show Jumping initially, moving onto Dressage and maybe Showing. Also, we’d like to get outside top instructor/competitors in to give a variety of clinics.
- £5 a round (on XC day you can also pay £8 to school round or £20 for assisted school round).
- 2 jumps warm up
- Your choice of height (where fences can be adjusted)
- Rosettes for clear rounds
- Will run all day, 10 – 18:30/dark, come when you can
- Parking available in neighbours field
- Let us know if you can’t make a Saturday and we shall leave the course up for a few days, for either a late Clear Round or to hire the course
Show Jumping Dates:
- Saturday 27 Jan
Mock Cross Country Dates:
February Half Term Clinics:
- Lesson prices: 30 min lesson £30, 45min private £45, 45 min semi private (2 of you) £25 each, hour group (3 or more) £30 each.
- Pre book and pre pay to confirm your slot, first lesson starts 10:00, last lesson finishes when dark.
- Let us know at time of booking if you are “boxing” in so we can arrange parking for you.
We are offering £100 off first month of livery if you take up a 6 month contract. On top of that, if you encourage someone else to join us we will give you £50 off your next livery bill.
Your first ("assessment") lesson will be offered to you at a discount rate (still to be worked out against what you are after and where you want lesson to be). We will also offer £10 off your next lesson if you encourage a friend to have lessons too.